CoreCC is the only WNY provider that can help you unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks to deliver a media-rich collaboration experience whether delivered from a Hosted or On-Premise platform. CoreCC has designed and implemented various voice and unified communications solutions for small and medium size organization
Based on the wide range of our vendor products, CoreCC offers products and solutions for IP Telephony, messaging, conferencing and mobile and collaboration applications. With these next-generation features and capabilities, CoreCC can help you enable A comprehensive and effective collaboration experience to allow your employees, customers, suppliers, and partners to communicate quickly and easily whilst significantly reducing your total cost of ownership.
CoreCC Voice and Unified Communication solution guides and enables customers to select the features and functions to meet their requirements for achieving scalable high quality voice and video communications over private IP network. Major areas of CoreCC Voice and Unified Communications Services include:
– Centralized, scalable and redundant unified communications solution which supports voice and video communications over LAN and WAN replacing legacy and expensive PBX system
– Unified Communications solution for extending telephony features and capabilities to IP Phones, VoIP gateways and multimedia applications
– Provision for advanced services such as multimedia conferencing, collaborative contact centres, and interactive multimedia response systems through the open telephony APIs
– Integrated Call Admission Control within Unified Communications Manager to ensure that voice and video Quality of Services is maintained across enterprise WAN
– Comprehensive solution to integrate messaging and voice-recognition functions providing continuous global access to calls and messages
– Simplified solution to access voicemail and faxes from any email client
– Flexible remote site solution for voice and video communication through centralized unified communication server and backup call control in case of lost connectivity to the central site.